From its foundation, the Club set up its Headquarters at the Oatsheaf Public House (now The Exchange) in the High St. These remained in use until the Club purchased a disused Wartime Fire Station in 1954. Eleven years later in 1965 the Club opened their current premises, a self contained two storey building which at the time, was the most ambitious project of its' type in Devon Rugby circles. In 1975, a grandstand was erected and a lounge extension built. The Club finances immediately after the Second World War showed a healthy balance of £3-7s-6p (currently £3.38p) such a remarkable transformation in thirty years was due to the foresight and dedication of the membership of the time.
It is 105 years ago that Crediton last won the Devon Senior Cup although in 1947 they won the Devon Junior Cup and in 1985 were winners of the Havill Plate Competition and in 1988 were the first Champions of the Cornwall & Devon League. In the years since Crediton have hovered between Cornwall and Devon League and Western Counties, once again gaining promotion this year as runners up in the Cornwall & Devon League.
In 2000-01, Crediton were promoted as Western Counties West Champions and for the past two seasons have held their own in South West Two West.